Blog Archive

Sunday, August 30, 2015

"SunFlower Child Running Wild"

I began; What I called Recycling. I realized nothing ever had to die & that It ALL could be reBORN. Made over NEW & It became a METAPHOR for Life for Me! It became more than just My COMPOST. It became My ART. 

I'd FINALLY FOUND My PURPOSE!

I found Myself not being able to hide this side of Myself anymore. I was just that PASSIONATE about it. In My community I was looked @ like I was the crazy 1. (& maybe I was) 

Black people thought I was crazy & White People where shocked. Either way there weren't any  African Americans doing what I was doing @ all in My Town. So I took to the Internet & there it was a hand full PROUD of Mother Earth & what It could do. 

I learned ALOT from My White friends; 1 in particular. We met @ The Juicing Joint. Little did I know I would Love her forever; she was 1 of My SOUL MATES Life provided Me with! We'll call her "SunFlower Child Running Wild." (She was Cray!)

Thank God for "The Wild Childs." We were misfits of  NATURE sent here AFTER Our time & We were convinced That 1 day WEED would be Legal EVERYWHERE! Lmao. Just kidding. Well maybe NOT, but It did come from The Land & We where young @ The Time! Forgive Us; We where just a Hippy & a Gypsy who liked to Bum on The Beach. Keep in mind We live on The Emerald Coast; somewhere around Destin, Fl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment