Blog Archive

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Preparing for The POC

See My Green Lifestyle started out as a joke! My Husband would price survival packages on The Internet & I would laugh laugh laugh & throw things @ him! He; fortunately was dead serious about 5 years worth of food & 10 years worth of water supply! 

But I began to think, "What the hell would we do after 5 years." 

& so I thought some more.. My Dad was a FARMER; basically from child birth until 22 when he left for The Military & My Husband had been a Landscaper for about a year or 2 @ the time. (& a damn good Landscaper @ that). Every company he had worked in promoted him to driver & lead Man. 

As for MYSELF I'd just taken a Job @ a LOCAL Juicing Joint. I lived, breathed , & ate fruit & veggies everyday allllll day! & Damn did I LOVE IT! I became lean & strong. Lean from eating everything Natural that The good Lord intended for us to consume into our bodies & strong b/c the boxes of fruits & veggies We were moving weighed @ least 3 toddlers. (Trust Me I know. I have a few.) I worked Farmer's Markets & began to talk to Farmers & others growing off The Land & producing GREAT Income from it! I was HOOKED! 

I began getting concerned about ALL the left over or ruined fruits & veggies..
& that is how I gave birth to My Composting Business KiKi MINT Organic Life! (& when I say business; I mean small FARM in my backyard that changed My Family's lives FOREVER!

Sit still (My Kid just lost his diaper) I've got some stories to tell; The Green, The bad, & The Ugly.

Just 1 Cinnamon Woman trying to pave The Way for The Rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment