Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

ALMONDS



So here you have it; I'm discovering My Own Personal Recipe for Almond Milk.

I'm pretty obsessed. Cinnamon, of course Almonds, Sea Salt, filtered water, & just a few more ingredients (but they are apart of my secret recipe.) You can basically add in whatever you want to taste in your ALMOND MILK as long as it's HEALTHY!
(Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.) 
So many different ALMOND MILKS; your uniqueness is your brand.

So honestly GOOGLE the ratio of water to ALMONDS for whatever amount you'd like to make. For this photo this was all that I made. 



I purchased my ALMONDS from PUBLIX & yes they were ORGANIC & EXPENSIVE for the small amount that I made.

So The POINT of THIS Post:

Get into ALMONDS & ALMOND MILK. Regular milk is okay, but it's got so much added into it that your better off on your own. By knowing exactly what your putting into your milk, & therefore taking out of it.

ALMONDS ARE HEALTHY.
THEY STAND OUT FOR HOW HEALTHY THEY REALLY ARE.

If you plan on making ALMOND MILK or ALMOND anything SOAK YOUR ALMONDS FOR NO LESS THAN 2 HOURS. It elevates the VITAMINS & NUTRIENTS that YOUR BODY absorbs from the ALMOND.

This process makes it easier for the digestion of the seed/nut.

Why ALMONDS?

1.PROTEIN
2.FIBER
3. OMEGA-3 & -6 FATTY ACIDS

No comments:

Post a Comment