Blog Archive

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Healthy Family Happy Compost


Early Morning w/ some Hot Tea & Raw Honey!
Thought I'd start dinner early today! Roast, Rice, & Fresh Corn. Taking a moment to Thank God for LIFE & ALL It's Opportunities. 

I had the morning off & took some time out just to be Thankful! Unplugged.. from The World.. Well kind of..

I got to catch up on My Favorite Blog: By Joanna Gaines, make my 1st Farmer's Market fruit & veggie shopping bag (In a new line of KiKiMint Organic Life Products), make Blueprints for My New Garden area w/ a very small Pergola & raised beds; w/ an area for My Compost & recycling. 

This will be My Mother's Day Gift. 

A Gift for The Soul!



Breakfast w/ My Baby boy Bwaston Chaning was Interesting. He picked out the Healthy Blackberries; which made me smile; He has been listening. He loves everything Healthy & ask for it by name!

We shared breakfast, hot tea, & brownies; yeah yeah I know; but it's not often We have the day together! It's the little things that count; the ones they actually remember.



As I shared on My Instagram: kikimintorganiclife

A #Healthy #Family makes for A #Happy #Compost

Feed them well all the time & you will always have a feast for Your #COMPOST.

I Love taking care of My Family 1 Healthy Meal @ a time.. Killing 2 birds w/ 1 stone!

Moral of The Story today is to take time out to notice LIFE! Sit & Love In The Moment! Look up sometimes; before the BABIES are grown & SUCCESS fades into retirement. Stay true to "The Soul" & remember DREAMS are The BLUEPRINTS of Our FUTURE!

Thank You to those who SHARE In My DREAM, who take a moment to read My Blog or view My Instagram: kikimintorganiclife (COMPOST ART), those on the same JOURNEY, & those who believe(d) in ME!

Eat Healthy. Pray Often. Love Hard.




No comments:

Post a Comment